The chassis is fully tuneable with adjustable ride height, tunable shocks, adjustable camber, adjustable toe angle, multiple shock mounting positions and adjustable rear wing.
Durable aluminum parts like the 3mm laser-engraved chassis plate, golden colored wheel hubs wishbone brackets, brace- and damper parts, ensure a long chassis life and a premium design.
The drive concept - powered by HOBBYWING is top in it´s class for performance and reliability and accelerate the vehicle up to 110 km/h. The cooling fan on the 150A speed controller keeps temperatures consistent during full throttle 6S action. The 2100KV motor delivers insane power to the wheels.
The recommendations for the optional high-speed reduction (pinion is included in the scope of delivery) apply to operation on hard, level surfaces. Do not use for off-road, bashing or continuous start/stop riding, as this may damage the drive units (controller/motor)!
Parameters like brake force, drag brake, start mode (punch), running mode and LiPo cut-off you could change the settings through a set button or a programming box (separately available). XT60 connectors provide a reliable connection between your speedo and your choosen battery packs. So much power want to be supplied! We advise to quality batteries with high capacity and a C-rate of at least 45C.
5.0mm CVD shafts front and rear, metal spur- and differential gears and 4.5mm center dogbones are used for power transmission.
"Easy-Use" motor mount concept for a quick and easy motor removal. Just open 2 screws and slide it out!
A high-speed pinion gear is included for high speed running on hard, flat surfaces. For off-road or high-load repetitive start-stop driving we recommend the standard pinion which is installed as standard!
Our proven ABSIMA "CR2SV2" 2.4 GHz radio system guarantees a fast and reliable connection to your vehicle. The 15kg metal gear servo with aluminum horn and durable high-performance tires ensure proper steering on any surface.
Get your ABSIMA Torch 6S Truggy and experience a whole new level of quality and performance!
- Extremly durable composite plastic parts
- Monocoque suspension arms
- Wheely bar
- Fully adjustable chassis concept
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Adjustable oil-filled 16mm "Aluminum Big Bore" shocks
- 3 full-metal geared differentials
- Downforce wing
- Adjustable wing holder
- 2-piece sliding motor mount concept for easy adjustment and instalation
- Massive 5.0mm CVD axles - front & rear
- 4.5mm middle steel drive shafts - front & rear
- Race compound low profile tires
- "Saddle-Pack" battery concept for a perfect weight distribution
- 3mm black aluminum chassis plate with ABSIMA laser engravings
- Aluminum servo arm
- Seperate water- and dust-proof receiver box
- Completely ball bearing mounted
- Chassis sideguards for dirt protection
- All aluminum parts anodized in gold
- Aluminum 17mm wheel hex drives
- Steel turnbuckles all-over
- Adjustable camber, toe angle & ride height
- SPEED UP TO 110 KM/H
- ABSIMA "CR2SV2" 2.4GHz A.F.H.D.S. radio system (servo reverse and dual rate function; foam steering wheel)
- Water-proof 150A HOBBYWING speed controller (BEC: 6V/4A; programmable features: LiPo cut-off, runing mode, brake force, drag brake, punch)
- Powerfull 2100KV 4-pole sensorless brushless motor (600W, Shaft Ø: 5mm, Module 1)
- 15kg / metal gear steering servo (25T outdrive) with aluminum servo arm
- Scale: 1:8
- Drive type: 4WD
- Surface: Off-road
- Wheelbase: 375mm
- Chassis clearance: 45mm
- Tire width: 70mm
- Tire Ø: 145mm
- Steel motor transmission: Pinion: 13T / Spur gear: 49T
- Speed pinion included: Yes
- Pinion module: 1.0
- Length: 555mm
- Width: 445mm
- Height: 200mm
- Weight: 3970g (w/o batteries)
- Torch Gen2.0 Truggy - 6S Version
- 2.4GHz Radio System "CR2SV2"
- Sticker Sheet
- 2x 11.1V LiPo batteries with XT60 plugs (We recommend item 4140014 - LiPo Stick Pack 11.1V-45C 5000 Hardcase XT60)
- Suitable charger (We recommend item 4000013 - Charger APC-1)
- LiPo charging bag (We recommend item 9000008 - LiPo Safety Bag)
- Optional programm box for easy setup (Item 2110041)
- 4pcs. AA batteries for transmitter
THE "TORCH" IS BACK - STRONGER AND TOUGHER THAN EVER BEFORE!